The Sutherland Telescopes Users’ Committee (STUC) was formed in 2011 and currently consists of the following active members:
- Prof. Chris Engelbrecht (Chair), University of Johannesburg, South Africa;
- Prof. Quentin Parker (from May 2015), University of Hong Kong;
- Prof. Dave Kilkenny (from May 2015), University of the Western Cape, South Africa;
- Dr Brian van Soelen (from May 2015), University of the Free State, South Africa;
- Dr Matt Burleigh (from September 2016), University of Leicester, UK;
- Dr Lisa Crause (from September 2016), South African Astronomcal Observatory;
- Dr Hannah Worters (from September 2016), South African Astronomcal Observatory;
The director of the SAAO and the head of Sutherland Telescope Operations (TOPS) are ex-officio members of STUC.
STUC meets three times a year mainly via Skype.
STUC can be contacted via STUC Email , which is automatically sent to the seven members of STUC (excluding ex officio members) listed above. One can also contact the chair of STUC via email if they do not wish to directly contact all the STUC members.